Our garments/accessories are made of natural leather or suede. Some slight color and structure variations or some marks, speckles, veins are of its characteristics which is very unique to each piece. Therefore, garments irregularities should not be considered as faults, but as a full feature contributing that ensures each of our pieces are genuine leather.
We believe in our products, stand by our quality and guarantee every product manufactured by us. However please take into consideration the items listed below and kindly know that our guarantee does not cover any damage caused by using failure.
- It is not advisable to wear leather or suede jackets in the rain and snow. Getting caught in rain or snow may cause significant and irreversible damage.
- If you accidentally get caught in the rain or snow, do not throw your leather or suede jacket in the dryer or try to spot-dry with a hair-dryer. In addition to that, you have to keep it away from direct heat sources, as the direct heat will damage the natural material. Instead, we recommend you hang the damp piece somewhere with plenty of light and airflow to let it dry on its own.
- All leather and suede jackets contain a label describing how to clean the jacket. Please always check the label on your jacket for cleaning instructions.
- Never wash a leather garment in a washing machine.
- Leather and suede garments require highly skilled professional dry cleaners. Please let your jackets treated by a professional cleaner specializing in suede and leather.
- Since leather is a natural material, it needs to breathe in a dry environment. Please store leather garments on padded hangers and cover them with a plain bed sheet or cloth coat bag.
- Direct sunlight and spotlight can fade the leather's color or cause spotty discoloration.
- Do not get perfume or hairspray on your leather clothing, because they contain alcohol and other chemicals that will run colors.
- Avoid letting a leather garment touch your skin in areas where it is likely to come in contact with oils from your body and hair.